COVID 19 Updates . . .
Dear valued Constituents,
Throughout the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic it is my objective to keep you updated with relevant quality information as it becomes available.
I am producing regular updates which are emailed out to constituents with a registered email address. Former editions of these communications can be downloaded below. You may chose to join my email list by contacting my office on email@example.com. This page also provides useful links and resources to assist you during these trying times and helps you to understand the roadmap as restrictions begin to ease.
I sincerely wish you and your families well.
Please keep safe, keep washing your hands, maintain your social distance and always follow the advice of the Chief Health Officer.
Member for Eastern Victoria Region
Subscribe to email updates using the form below or if you have further questions?
Latest Restriction Information:
Current Victorian Restrictions
from 6pm Friday 26 March 2021
- Masks no longer compulsory in any retail setting
- Masks required in taxi’s and ride share services, public transport, hospitals, and aged care facilities
- Private household – indoor gatherings 100 people
- Outdoor gatherings 200 people
- Offices can operate at 100% capacity
- Physical recreation and fitness class limits removed
- Hospitality venues move to one person per two square metre and 1000 people per space
- AFL crowds raised to 75% capacity
Links to information:
Subscribe to Melina’s regular newsletter to stay informed about issues relating to Eastern Victoria.